Nedlands Tennis Club
Winter Tennis League 2018 Nominations
Junior League Nomination Fee: $160
**Nominations closed at 6pm Wednesday 28th March 2018
Please contact Warren Vickers if you have any queries**
Prior to nominating please read the following points:
All juniors wishing to play in the Tennis League must be Financial members of NedlandsTennis Club.
- Nomination does not mean automatic selection in a team. If selected, league representation for the club implies a commitment to play most weeks.
- The nomination fee will incorporate your ball fees for the entire season, administration costs, the Tennis West Team Registration Fee, league training and a match supervisor for all fixtures.
- Age limits for juniors are as of 6th May 2018 (e.g. a 14 year old turning 15 on 7th May 2018 remains eligible to play in the 14/U age group
- Players who are selected are reminded of the clubs requirements to wear recognized tennis attire and shoe tags during practice and competitions.
- Pennants training sessions are incorporated in the $160 fee, and will run as follows:
- Age 14 + Thursdays @ 6pm-7pm
- Orange ball - age 12 Fridays @ 5.30pm-6.30pm
All matches are played on Sundays 9am – 12.30 pm
Playing Dates Juniors:
|Opening Match||Sunday 6th May 2018|
|School Holiday Break||Sunday 1st/8th/ 15th July 2018|
|Matches resume||Sunday 22nd July 2018|
|Final home & Away matches||Sunday 5th August 2018|
|Semi-Finals||Sundays 12th August 2018|
|Finals||Sunday 18th August 2018|
****Any parents who are interested in being a team manager, please let Warren Vickers know****
For all Junior Pennant enquiries please contact:
0411 140 395
Nedlands Office : 08 93895896
I am writing to say Thank You to Coach Clay at TE North Perth and how much my 3 children enjoy their tennis lessons.
He has them moving for the whole hour and their improvement is very noticeable. Clay is able to hold their attention and has no issues adapting drills to suit the three different ability levels of my children.
All three look forward to ‘hitting the court’ each week.