Blue Gum Park Tennis Club
Summer Tennis League 2018-19 Nominations
Junior League Nomination Fee: $150
**Nominations close at 6pm on Wednesday 5th September 2018**
if you have any queries please contact email@example.com
Prior to nominating please read the following points:
All juniors wishing to play in the Tennis League must be Financial members of Blue Gum Park Tennis Club
- This season BGPTC are only accepting online nominations for junior pennants. Nominate all players online at the above Nominations link.
- Nomination does not mean automatic selection in a team. If selected, league representation for the club implies a commitment to play most weeks.
- Pennant training runs Fridays throughout the season:
- You must enrol in pennant training online at the above address. Please note pennant training is a separate program and only pennant players are eligible to participate.
- Pennant training will run 4pm-7pm Fridays incorporating Junior Club ($5 for a sausage & drink)
- Pennant training will commence Friday 12th October 2018
- Pennant training costs only $20 for the entire Summer season
- The nomination fee will incorporate your ball fees for the entire season, administration costs, the Tennis West Team Registration Fee and a match supervisor for all fixtures.
- A player must be the correct age as of the 21st October 2018 (e.g. a 14 year old turning 15 years on 22nd October 2018 remains eligible to play in the 14/U age group).
- Players who are selected are reminded of the clubs requirements to wear recognized tennis attire and shoe tags during practice and competitions. BGPTC Club shirts are available to be purchased from the Squash Centre.
- Age categories are 18/U, 16/U, 14/U, 12/U, Green 9-12 & Orange 7-10
All matches are played on Sundays 8.30am – 12.30pm
- Opening Match Sunday 21st October
- School Holiday break Sunday 2nd December
- Matches resume Sunday 10th February
- Labour Day weekend bye Sunday 3rd March
- Final Home & Away match Sunday 10th March
- Semi-Finals Sunday 17th March
- Grand Finals Sunday 24th March
****Any parents who are interested in being a team manager, please email Mitch Vernon****
For all Junior Pennant queries please contact:
Mitch Vernon – Junior Pennant Coordinator
Mobile: 0417 185 183
Tennis Excellence office: 1300 424 544
Patrick de Ravel - Sunday Match Supervisor
Mobile: 0413 726 888
Just wanted to say thanks for a great tennis experience at Blue Gum over the holidays. My son Fraser (12) was booked in to attend the first week only, but enjoyed it so much that he wanted to play the second week of the holidays too. Great coach, excellent tuition and what an achievement - 10 mornings of tennis which beats computer games any day in my opinion! Very much appreciated. We have now booked another block of Term Tennis on a Saturday morning.