Blue Gum Park Tennis Club
Winter Tennis League 2020 Nominations
Junior League Nomination Fee: $100 (reduced fee)
**Nominations close at 12noon on Monday 8th June 2020**
if you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to nominating please read the following points:
All juniors wishing to play in the Tennis League must be financial members of Blue Gum Park Tennis Club. Become a member by completing the form at bluegumtennis.org/index.php/membership/ and by paying the relevant membership fee.
- This season BGPTC are only accepting online nominations for junior pennants. Nominate all players online at the above Nominations tab.
- The Junior League Nomination Fee is $100. The nomination fee will incorporate your ball fees for the entire season, administration costs, the Tennis West Team Registration Fee and a match supervisor for all fixtures
- Nomination does not mean automatic selection in a team. If selected, league representation for the club implies a commitment to play most weeks.
- Players who are selected are reminded of the clubs requirements to wear recognized tennis attire and shoe tags during practice and competitions.
- A player must be the correct age as of the 5th July 2020 (e.g. A 14-year-old turning 15 years on the 6th July 2020 remains eligible to play in the 14/U age group).
- Age categories are 18/U, 16/U, 14/U, 12/U, Green 9-12 & Orange 7-10
All matches are played on Sundays (due to modifications match times will be announced when fixtures are released)
****Any parents who are interested in being a team manager, please email Charlotte Connon****
For all Junior Pennant queries please contact:
Charlotte Connon – Junior Pennant Coordinator
Mobile: 0401 461 373
Tennis Excellence office: 1300 424 544
Thanks for that. It is nice to know you have our backs.
As a team we enjoy the tutoring, adds to the team spirit, which is sound.
Both you and Michelle are quality people.
We hope we can continue playing some good tennis, will keep you
informed on how we are going.